Terms and conditions for any works involving JD tree Services & The client. When a quote is accepted it confirms agreement of the following.
Unless stated otherwise all values mentioned below are including Vat at the current rate.
- A deposit will be requested at the discretion of JD Tree Services & Countryside Management Ltd to book or hold work, (30% of full invoice amount unless stated otherwise). In the event a cancellation is made less than 48 hours before scheduled works, a fee of 30% will be charged. Where held the 30% deposit will be used for payment. JD Tree Services & Countryside Management Ltd reserve the right to charge a £120 inconvenience fee should work be cancelled less than 7 days before scheduled work. In the event that a team turns up on the scheduled time & date of the booked works and we are unable to complete the works due to change of circumstance (not informed to by the client) or access is not available due to client not being there or forgetting, JD Tree Services & countryside management Ltd will charge for the time loss up to the full cost of the job where appropriate. Any additional time required to complete the job will be charged at an extra rate appropriate to the job.
- Where hired in machinery is required, part cost of that machinery shall be paid 14 days before works commence. If this payment is not made JD Tree Services & Countryside Management Ltd reserves the right to postpone the works at the client’s cost, or charge a fee for late notice cancellation/payments.
- In the event of aggressive or inappropriate behaviour towards any member of staff, JD Tree Services & Countryside Management Ltd reserve the right to stop works, in this event the client is responsible for the full payment of works being carried out on the day.
- JD Tree Services & Countryside Management Ltd reserve the right to cease work and charge the full amount of works on the day should it be found the client has withheld information regarding property/tree ownership, conservation area, TPO status or where applicable approval for works on boundary disputes or neighbours’ property.
- Full payment is to be made no later than 14 days from date of invoice issued, (unless stated otherwise).
- JD Tree Services & Countryside Management Ltd reserve the right to charge a late payment fee of 20% total owed value for every week (7days payment is overdue).
- Any complaint or query over works must be made no later than 14 days after the date work has been completed.
All information gathered via any flatform used by JD Tree Services is stored securely within the cloud. Our systems are encrypted to ensure security. This information is not sold or passed on.